Next Wolverine Solo Film Will Start Shooting After X-Men: Apocalypse

Next Wolverine Solo Film Will Start Shooting After X-Men: Apocalypse


Jay Cochran - March 16, 2014
Filmmaker James Mangold who has previously said he is committed to writing the script for the third Wolverine solo movie has posted on twitter that the current plan is to start shooting it after X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016.




No word on if Hugh Jackman will return as Wolverine or if the studio will find a younger actor to take over the role. Hugh Jackman has been playing Wolverine for over 15 years now and has said he would only be interested in doing another Wolverine film if there was a real reason to. Of course I am sure how much the studio is willing to pay him will also play a role in the decision.

MARVEL SHOPPING ONLINE


advertise here

More Movies News

More Movies News
advertise here














Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE