Fresh off its Game Critics win for Best Fighting Game at E3, Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds heads to Comic-Con with even more awesome in tow.
Come to Capcom’s booth (#4844) to play the latest build, which includes four new additions to the roster … Capcom’s Chun-Li (Street Fighter) and Trish (Devil May Cry) and Marvel’s Doctor Doom and Super-Skrull.
Also, for anyone attending Comic-Con, be sure to check out the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 panel on Friday, July 23 in Room 24ABC from 2:00–3:00 PM. We’ll have Marvel writer Frank Tieri on hand to talk about the story he’s creating with the Capcom team along with some other surprises.
Get set for the ultimate 3-on-3 faceoff when Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds hits PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Spring 2011.
After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation. Fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom Universes as you battle in a living comic book art style powered by Capcom’s MT Framework, an advance version of the graphics engine used for Resident Evil 5. Get set for the ultimate faceoff when Marvel vs. Capcom 3 hits Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Spring 2011.
· Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 brings beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
* Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved new battle system, the “Team Aerial Combo” takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
· 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team as you assign unique Assist Attacks for each character and utilize each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
· Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
· New Characters: In addition to the cast of popular franchise characters including Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk, Chris Redfield, Captain America, Felicia, Chun-Li, Doctor Doom, Trish and Super-Skrull, Marvel’s increasingly popular Deadpool and Capcom’s Dante join the game for the first time in fighting game history.