Seeing as this is the season for giving, Capcom has announced two more playable characters for the upcoming Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds which launches worldwide on February 15th, 2011 for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Storm and Viper have been added to an extensive line-up that already includes Spider-Man, Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Felicia, Chun-Li, Tron Bonne, Magneto, Doctor Doom, Chris Redfield, Thor, Trish, Super-Skrull, Amaterasu, Dormammu, , Wesker, X-23, Arthur, Deadpool, Nathan Spencer, M.O.D.O.K., Dante, Shuma Gorath, Jill Valentine, She-Hulk and Zero.
Key features of the game
• Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 brings beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
• Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved new battle system, the “Team Aerial Combo,” takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
• 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team by assigning unique “Assist Attacks” for each character and utilize each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
• Simple Mode: Streamlined button mapping option will allow novice players to perform moves like a pro.
• Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel Universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
Check out images of Storm and Viper in our GALLERY below.